Uneven Ground

September 4, 2007

The other day we moved some stuff into Waterloo. I'd have to say I was quite surprised at the condition of my room for the next two terms. I guess I had this image in my head that it would be all nice and cozy, kind of like my room last term. But it was much different.

I had to remove a lot of old furniture that was falling apart and taking up space. Then, I had to clean the floor so I could move my stuff in. I was a little disappointed (but not really surprised) that the floor was totally uneven. It's like someone just put laminate flooring over sand or something.

I wish I took before and after pictures because I left the place feeling like I really accomplished some sort of room make-over. Maybe I'll post some pictures when I get settled in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails