Back To School Time

August 23, 2008

I can't believe the summer is over already and it's back to school season already. Technically, I'll be going back to school in the fall but I'll be doing it from home so it doesn't really count.

The more exciting news that does count is that my little monkey will be going to school this coming fall! I can't believe this is happening already, time's flying by so quickly. But I think he's ready to go out into the world and make some new friends. We'll start him off with half-day school so he won't miss me so much (hah, more like so I won't miss him so much!) And another exciting thing is that ohh.. almost two decades ago, Nathan's daddio went to the same Montessori!

I can't wait to go back to school shopping. What do you buy for preschool boys?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan's uncle did too! :P

Jasy said...

Q: What do you buy for preschool boys?

A: A Bob the Builder backpack!! :D
(Can he fix it? YES HE CAN!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails