Out Of The Blue

December 4, 2008

Andrew came home from work today and surprised me with a nice hot cup of coffee. Coffee (caramel-flavoured coffee, to be exact) is always a nice surprise, especially during exam season. And even more when it's exam season and they have Christmas cups! Look how festive they are! I was so thrilled by this surprise, I actually yelled, "WOW!" when I got it. It was that nice.

This is where you would go, "aww, that's so sweet". But then I would say, "wait, there's more".

The next thing that comes out of Andrew's mouth was "Was it today that you asked me for coffee?". And then it hit me. I had asked him for coffee yesterday (and didn't get any). Apparently, his brain decided to reschedule my coffee fix for the next day and so while this was a nice surprise for me because I had forgotten about yesterday's request and this was so unexpected, it turns out he did it by mistake. Oh well, better late than never, right?

2 comments:

Jasy said...

Aww! That's still really nice. :)

And awww... I miss coretto's with you. :( Remember last year when I got us some and then slipped on the ice and spilled them all? Still brings a tear to my eye. haha

I hate stats. Kill me now.

Andrew said...

i'm so thoughtful :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails