Summer's End

September 6, 2009

I can't believe this summer is coming to an end! I feel like it was barely even here.

This past summer's been a huge rollercoaster ride here at the Tsoi household. It's been one transition after another and we've barely had a chance to rest up before the new school/work year begins.

So in this transition time between summer and fall, I'm scrambling to take a quick break to rest up and figure out where I want to go from here. I've taken on a couple of fun new projects that hopefully I'll be able to share about soon.

Wow... this post is lacking a little bit of excitement. Maybe some pictures from our summer will liven things up!

Nathan found a massive puddle to splash in...



We watched a lot of softball (and made a little friend along the way)...



Andrew wrote his MCATs and immediately after, we became Apple people...



We went camping...



Then, yesterday our church had a huge free carnival for the community and we all sat in the sun roasting... but Nathan was smart. While everyone else was baking in the sun, he played in the shade. Very smart, little man.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails