Do You See What I See?

December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve!

I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! For the past couple days, we've had freezing cold temperatures but no snow. I didn't realize I'd be so affected by the lack of snow. But I think if I ever move to a place where it doesn't snow for Christmas, I'd definitely have to come back for a week. It wouldn't be right otherwise.

Anyway, I was sitting at my table, getting the last bit of Christmas wrapping done, and writing out some recipes, when I looked out the window and saw this:


Do you see what I saw? Here, take a closer look!


Snow!!!

It's finally snowing here. I'm really hoping, wishing and praying that we'll have a completely white Christmas!


Yay! Christmas is finally (almost) here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails