Baby PJs

January 11, 2010

It's been a while since Nathan's had baby PJs. You know the one. It's a one-piece PJ with booties and all.


My cousin bought Nathan a set for Christmas. (The same cousin whose birthday happens to be today! Happy Birthday, Noel!) I didn't realize they made baby PJs in his size! They're so cute, and it makes Nathan seem like a baby again. Except he's not. Because he's extremely long. {Sigh, a mom can dream, can't she?}


I absolutely love these PJs... except for one thing. How's he going to use the bathroom at night if he has to? Hmm.. hope he can figure that one out on his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah! I've never seen a bigger kid wearing baby pjs! it's cute. but I agree- is is functional for the washroom? =)

Anonymous said...

ahahah! I've never seen a bigger kid wearing baby pjs! it's cute. but I agree- is is functional for the washroom? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails