First Day of Last Year

September 8, 2010

This morning, my baby got up bright and early before I left for work. We got ready together.

He put on his cute alien sweater. Some smart looking pants. And his brand new Pumas.


Wakey, wakey little monkey! It's time for your first day back to school!



And why are his pants so short?! Did he grow that much over night?!

I totally should have had him change his pants. But I just wanted to get a couple quick "back to school" shots before I had to run out the door. So I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. Does that make me a bad parent?



I can't believe this is going to be his last year at this Montessori school.

2 comments:

S2jay said...

why does my nephew look so possessed in these pictures?

choifish said...

His first day outfits are always a smash! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails