And the award goes to…

January 25, 2011

ME!

The Reading Bear has so kindly given me the Stylish Blogger Award!


I'm at a loss for words. I never really expected anyone to read my blogs, maybe a few friends here and there, but to be given an award by someone who just happen to stumble upon my blog and stick around long enough to read a post? (Thank you, by the way!) And a stylish blogger award at that! I am honoured.

As the recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award, it is now my duty to carry out the following four tasks:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here it goes:

1. In case you missed it at the top, it was The Reading Bear, over at The Misadventures of a TaschaBear who awarded this award to me. That's a triple-link for you!

2. Seven things about myself.

1. I don't trust recipes without pictures. I like to see what I'm going to make, and how it's going to turn out. I like it even better if there are step-by-step pictures of what I'm supposed to do, which is why I love The Pioneer Woman's recipes so much.

2. I love making lists and checking items off. It makes me feel organized and gives me some direction.

3. I must watch a TV series from the beginning. I can't just start watching a show midway through a season without watching all the episodes that come before it.

4. I hate the sound of chewing, swallowing and breathing. It drives me crazy.

5. I love noodles. Noodles are pretty much my "safe" food. Can't go wrong with oodles of noodles!

6. I enjoy taking pictures. I wish I had more hands to take pictures of my new little guy while he's growing up, but he'd rather I hold him all day.

7. I tend to flip through magazines starting from the back. No real explanation for this one, it just happens like that.

3. I'm in the process of sorting through the blogs I read and finding new ones right now. As soon as I finish that, I'll post up some of my favourite blogs. Sorry for not fulfilling duties #3 and #4... yet.


Thank you again, for the award. Next time, I'll have my people write me a shorter, better acceptance speech.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails