Nathan's First Day

February 28, 2011

After a 2 month holiday, after his regular Christmas break, Nathan is finally back in school. He was in class for a total of 1 hour today, as part of the integration process. Tomorrow, we'll be there for 1.5 hours. Since we were already on school grounds and there were playgrounds readily available, I let Nathan play around for a little while. Thankfully, everything was in the shade because today was blistering hot in the sun.

Tomorrow, I must remember to:
- give Nathan a fruit to bring to share with his class
- park in the shade (I made note of all the shaded spots today but I'll probably have to get there a little earlier)
- take pictures of Nathan playing at school (I can't believe I forgot to take a first day of school picture!)

Why is it that I have more homework than he does?

* * * * * * *

Nathan didn't like the green beans in his lunch, but he reassured me that it was okay because he'll "just dodge them".

* * * * * * *


Over the weekend, while shopping for some supplies for Nathan's birthday scrapbook for school, I found a punch for $3! It made my paper craft heart sing. However, I haven't found anything for his scrapbook yet. I miss my paper craft supplies!

1 comment:

Alana said...

I am so jealous that you are concerned about parking in the shade due to the heat. I am so. unbelievably. cold. Gah.

Happy to hear that Nathan is settling in well at his new school though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails