doctor this morning says i have some wierdo knee problem that is unfixable. the only thing i can do is not bend it so much when it does hurt. gee thanks doc. then he tells me that my ankle shouldn't be hurting and tells me i should take a blood test [him implying that something's wrong with me.. great] so he's trying to find my blood vessel.. and can't.. [him implying that i'm fat] then after a while he decides to try his luck with my other arm.. jabs the needle in and while i'm watching my blood flow into that thing, decides he better check everything else wiht me.. so he pulls out that.. thing and sticks another one in.. while the needle is still sticking outta my arm. ew. but oh well.. so yea he said he'd call if there was anything screwed up with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails