Studying and Storms

August 2, 2007


A big thanks to Elsie today for her yummy gift of exam cookies. I almost finished them but then I remembered to take a picture to share with you guys. Now, that's all that's left of them :)

It started pouring like crazy a few moments ago and I got this really strong urge to go outside and stand in the rain but then Andrew wasn't so sure it was a good idea. So now, I'm stuck inside (with my window closed because if I can't get wet, nothing else of mine can either). I stood by the window for a little bit, watching the rain being blown off the roof of the house behind us and watching the poor little shrub being bullied by the wind. Then the thunder cracked and I thought of how tragic it might be if I got hit by lightning through my window and I wasn't even outside in the rain. So I backed away.

This post is a little weird. The heat's getting to my head.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails