Mysterious Spots

September 19, 2007

I finally got around to going to the gym this morning. It really helps that the gym is right beside where I have my first class and that a bunch of my friends are also going at the same time. I felt pretty good working out this morning and the walk home was nice and relaxed. The air was crisp and the sun was just starting to warm the air up.

I got home and jumped into the shower and when I got out, I was surprised (as in I actually gasped and said "oh mi gosh!") when I looked down at my arms to see these red spots all over them. I checked the rest of my body for more and they were scattered all over my legs as well.

I don't know where they came from and I don't know what they are. They're not really itchy (or else I would have noticed them before I looked) and they're not really bumpy either (maybe slightly raised). They don't really bother me. They're just ugly.

It's a little worrisome I suppose and I can't help but think that maybe the family of the spider I got Jacqueline to kill for me last night attacked me last night in revenge and now I have hundreds of tiny spider dots covering my skin. If anyone knows what these are or how to get rid of them, please tell me. Otherwise, I'll stick to my story - I'm almost 100% certain they're spider attack marks anyway ;).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails