School's Out, Let's Play!

December 20, 2007

I got up nice and early this morning to have breakfast with a friend at Cora's, which is a really nice place to have breakfast, if you're the morning type. Just don't get their ham and swiss crepe. The swiss makes it taste like rubber. Then after, I met up with my *family* to go tobaganning! It's been a while since we've had a chance to play together so we figured this visit from Mr. Man would be a perfect opportunity. We found a nice hill and had a couple runs. Let's just say we didn't last quite as long as I thought we would but it was still fun. We finished off our time together with some all-you-can-eat sushi at Wasabi (which is another story for another day).

2 comments:

alana said...

There is a Cora's around here? Please tell me more!

Jasy said...

yay *family*!... lurve.

that was a good day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails