Can't Handle It

April 30, 2008


After putting off our wedding plans for so long, we finally started to get the ball rolling again. Andrew was assigned the job of booking our honeymoon. I started him off with a few suggestions to give him an idea of what I wanted and where I wanted to go. We picked Fiji as a good potential location.

But, after a lot of research, it sounds like we might not end up in Fiji after all, and it's all my fault:

They serve a lot of seafood (duh) - I can't eat seafood.

Some of the pictures of their more affordable accommodations look like prime locations for bugs to sneak in at night and crawl into your mouth - I am deathly afraid of bugs crawling into my orifices at night.

A lot of the places I really like are really expensive - my wallet can't take that kind of damage.

So, we've decided that I can't handle Fiji. It would have been nice to spend our days on the pristine beaches on the other side of the world but really, all the cons outweigh the pros in this case. I suck.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails