Shake Hands With The President

June 11, 2008

I did it! I'm done!

Today, adorned with a black robe and blue hood that refused to stay on my shoulders, I walked across the stage, shook hands with the president of the university and walked out of the auditorium with my degree in my hands today.

And to add icing to the cake, the weather was absolutely beautiful and I got not one but two bouquets from my lovely friends and family. Did I mention that I've never gotten bouquets of flowers before? Yeah. It was special.

2 comments:

Clara Tsui said...

Congrats!!
But where are the photos, Miss Leung?

Jasy said...

Congratulationnnnnnssssss! :)

I'm glad you got davey j-- he is soooo adorable and nice!

And I'm glad we FINALLY found you to take pictures haha which I shall send.

Related Posts with Thumbnails