One Week Left

July 26, 2008

We headed into our reception venue today to give them our "final" numbers. I can't believe at this point next week, I will be at the reception hall one last time, partying the night away with hundreds of people!

And of course in true Bernice fashion, my body had to go ahead and fail me one last time before the big day (hopefully one last time). The dentist tells me I have an infection, which is causing all that pain I have been experiencing. She also tells me I have to get my wisdom teeth out but I'm not mad at her. Why? Because she's prescribed me some antibiotics and told me to take 8 a day to "whack that out of there". She also recommended that I "don't be a hero... take as many advils or tylenols as you need". She read my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails