Psst. I Have A Secret.

January 16, 2008

The other day, just out of the blue, I decided to start watching Gossip Girls. I know I'm behind the times. You don't have to say it.

A lot of my friends watch it and they'd always be talking about the latest episode and all that stuff and I never really gave it a second thought. I presumed it wasn't that big of a deal. I have enough shows lined up for myself and I figured I could live without it.

Wrong! I finally sat down and watched an episode today. Actually, I tried to watch it earlier but then we had to go out so I watched 4 minutes and had to wait a couple hours before I could finish. It was slightly torturous. And when I finally finished, I couldn't wait to watch the next episode (but I have to. Again. Because I told Andrew I'd do my assignment first...).

The one good thing about being so incredibly behind is that I can watch all the episodes in a row. Because I think waiting a week in between might kill me.

2 comments:

Jasy said...

YESSSSS!!! This is altogether so wonderful!!! hahaha I'm so happy you are begun this journey!!!!

(yay gossip girl!! )

pink said...

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! This is an experience that is like no other...aside from all the other TV shows with rich teenage kids and their scandalous lives and then the token not-so-rich kid...but good looking one, that dates a rich kid...BUT so much MORE awesome.

welcome to the upper east side!!
xo-xo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails