Letting Go

February 25, 2009

This has been a real week of change for me. First, I learned how to do a crossover which is a huge deal for me because less than a month ago, I was pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to stand on the ice, let alone do fancy things like this. I'm pretty freaking proud of myself for accomplishing this.

Then, I decided to get a little creative tonight.. with my cooking. I made Andrew go out with me to get stuff to make sushi because I was really itching to make some square sushi. Yeah, you read that right. It's not really a big deal but I just wanted to try it out - even if it meant I might waste some food (which did not happen). And here's the visuals to go with it. (Oh, and Nathan had his first sushi meal today - he is a biiiig fan now. Perhaps his Udon days are over?)


And finally, I went in to get a much needed haircut today. I don't know why I've been hanging on to my hair for the past 6 months. It was getting out of control and I really needed a change and today I finally plucked up enough courage (yes, I'm a chicken) to chop it all off. Well, actually it was Andrew who booked the appointment for me so really it should be him getting the applause here. But anyway, I decided to just let go of the reins today and let my stylist take control. And boy, am I glad I did. (Of course, for dramatic effect, here are the before and after shots!)



I'm going to call it a night before things get out of hand. This is what happens when the husband leaves me home, all alone.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

interesting captions.. :)
the sushi was amazing by the way. which you know already.

pink said...

OOoO!! I love the new do!!!

S2jay said...

WOW.. so fancy.. so much prettier than "new years experiemental sushi" HAHAA. *wink wink*

oh.. the hair looks good too...

Jasy said...

HAHAHA!! hilarious!

and the haircut is fabulous! i really need to get mine done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails