Chinese New Year Almond Cookies

February 28, 2009


I know its a little late to be posting this but I only found this recipe recently and didn't have a chance to try it out until tonight.

I tasted these cookies for the first time this past New Year and was pleasantly surprised at how good they are! They're bite-sized pieces of almond-y goodness that melt in your mouth.

I've been a fan of almond cookies ever since I tasted my first Marks & Spencer Almond Biscuit from back in the day when they used to be in Canada. (Now I have to smuggle tubes of them home from Hong Kong whenever I visit.) But for whatever reason, I had decided that Chinese almond biscuits were different and that I must be allergic to them, which is why I never had them until earlier this year. And then I fell in love with them.

So, when I stumbled upon the recipe some days ago, I saved it immediately so I'd be able to have these tasty treats any time I want.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails