Happy May Day!

May 1, 2009

I actually have no idea what the big deal about the first day of May is, just that it has its own holiday name - May Day.

I can't believe April has come and gone so quickly! Where did it go? Anyway, I thought I'd share some random thoughts about my May Day 2009.

1. Andrew got up waaaay before I did, (presumably. I don't actually know when he got up, I just know he was up before me with enough time to...) made me a plate of yummy pancakes and even cut one into the shape of a heart.

2. It's that time of the month (TMI? Don't really care!) and I was in no mood to go out, despite the nice weather. So Andrew and Nathan went to go pick up my new pants from Yorkdale for me! Yay! New pants!

3. Because it was so sunny outside this afternoon, I made Andrew put sunscreen on Nathan before he went out. I love the smell of sunscreen on Nathan's face because it reminds me of summer! Beaches! Yay!

.. So, what exactly do people do for May Day? Are there any special celebratory traditions I'm missing out on?

1 comment:

S2jay said...

don't people normally celebrate the "cinco de mayo"?

geez.

ps: lets go eat mexican food to celebrate...

CHURRRROOOOSSSSSSSSS (:
(with the tongue rolling "r" and everything.. )

Related Posts with Thumbnails