Simple Is Better

October 19, 2009

I hate just sitting here watching my life pass me by, all these minutes and seconds gone to waste. I don't want to sit here and envy other people's lives and successes anymore. I want to learn to slow down, and not to always be in a rush. And I'm pretty sure there are others of you out there who feel the same way!

I don't usually do this, but I really enjoyed listening to this sermon series I discovered through on of the design blogs I follow. I think the message here is really applicable to anyone's life, regardless of if you believe in God or not, and I found it really helpful so I thought I might share it with you.

The series was entitled "Simple", from Cross Timbers Community Church in Texas.

You can find it here.

Give it a listen, maybe it'll change your life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails