Girl Guide Cookies

November 20, 2009



I'm so sad that I have to go on the internet and look for a picture of these delicious Girl Guide cookies because I don't have my own to take pictures of.

When I started my placement at Erinoak, my supervisor had a box of Girl Guide cookies sitting on her desk. I had completely forgot about the existence of those cookies until then. Another lady mentioned that a girl in her building was going around selling those and I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation because all I had going through my head was, "How can I get my hands on a box or two of those? Why aren't little girls going around my building selling those cookies? Where can I find them?"

The last time I had those cookies was probably when I was in... Brownies. (Yeah, you read that right.) Don't know what that is? Don't worry about it.

So please, if anyone knows how I can get my hands on some of those cookies (especially the vanilla ones... oh and the mint ones!), without having to stalk a young lady in blue, please let me know! I'm dying to taste those cookies once again.

1 comment:

pink said...

AHH!! if you find out - lemme know, TOOOO! The best part about Girl Guides was buying my OWN cookies for fundraising!!! WIN-WIN!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails