My Black Friday Plunder

December 7, 2009

It's been a week since I got back from my shopping trip and I still haven't posted what I bought. Seeing as how we've already put everything away, it's hard to show you my shopping bags. But, I'll do a quick rundown of what was purchased.


First, craft stuff. Yes, I can get it here. But it's cheaper there. It was the first stop. A great start to our shopping adventures (for me, not so much for everyone else. They were bored and wanted to get the "real" shopping started).



Then, I got Andrew some more snazzy clothing from Gap because apparently the idea is for him to dress better than me. This turned out to be a great birthday gift... heh heh heh



And because our little monster is out-growing his clothes so quickly, I had to get him some stuff too!


Of course, gifts are also a good idea. I managed to snag my friend's future son a few cute items. He'll be here in about a month and I can't wait to meet him!


And a shopping trip down south wouldn't be right if I didn't also grab some new house stuff.

And last, but not least, my stuff. A shopping trip wouldn't be complete if a girl didn't buy a little somethin' somethin' for herself too, right? (Answer: yes). I'll show you where it was from. But if you want to see what's inside, you have to wait until Christmas.


Okay, fine. I'll give you a teeny tiny little peek, but that's it.


That's it! No more. I know it's mean, but hey, someone's gotta be surprised by my Christmas gift. And it sure isn't going to be me. ha ha ha



Edit: Oooh I lied. The first thing I bought was actually alcohol. Wonder how I forgot that...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails