Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

January 26, 2010

I know it's been a while but remember way back when I made some yummy muffins because I had some super yummy chocolate chips lying around? Remember?

Well in case any of you were looking for a good chocolate chip muffin recipe, I'll share mine here.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients:
3 large bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 slightly beaten egg
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
chocolate chips

Directions:
Mash bananas. (Or like my mom likes to say, "smash" the bananas. Either way will work.)
Add sugar and egg. Stir it all together.
Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour. Mix it all in really well.
Add chocolate chips. Go ahead. Pour as much as you like into the batter. Wait, make sure you can still see the batter though. I like to pour enough so that the chocolate chips are evenly spread throughout the batter.

Spoon them into (greased) muffin tins and bake at 375degrees for about 20 minutes.

They're the best when they're still nice and warm. Honestly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails