Vancouver 2010, Anyone?

January 27, 2010

I just realized something. This year's winter Olympics starts on my birthday! Not only does that mean I get to spend my birthday watching one of my favourite parts of the Games, but whenever I want to know how many days, hours, and minutes there are left until my birthday, I can go to places like the CTV Vancouver 2010 site and check the countdown! (16 days in case you're wondering!)

I knew this year was going to be special!

Oh, and have you seen the mascots?


The other day I brought Andrew to The Bay to help me search for a Team Canada shirt. Amidst all the clothing, I found a Quatchi! I grabbed it and told Andrew that's what I wanted for my birthday.

He laughed.

Then we left.

Without the shirt or Quatchi.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails