Chicken? Not Me.

February 19, 2010

A couple weeks ago, I was inspired by Julie to be a little more daring with my cooking, to step outside of my comfort zone.

Readers, meet Raw Chicken.



I am proud to say that I not only did I was the chicken with my bare hands, I also (warning: graphic content) ripped all the fat off the chicken thighs as well!

Then, things got even messier when I dunked the chicken into some melted butter.



And rubbed in some seasoning.


The one problem with me using unfamiliar spices is that I don't like when things are under-flavoured. And so I dump it on. Lots of it. Just to be sure.


Then I end up with super spicy cajun chicken! It set my mouth on fire, but at least I can say I made something I've been meaning to make for a while (ever since I started having Red Lobster's Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo - my fave there.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails