Hang On, BO

March 22, 2010


I hope Baby Orchid is doing okay at home.


It's really dry in our condo and before we left, I had to water her every other day. I really hope BO (read Beau, not B.O.) survives this drought. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea buying a plant, knowing we'd be leaving for a long trip shortly after.

Maybe if we're lucky, my sister will drop by to water her and she won't die.

Here's a picture of BO before we left. A few of her flowers were just starting to open.


We'll be home soon! Hang in there!

2 comments:

S2jay said...

is that your way of leaving a subtle hint that i should go water your plant?

i watered it on sunday..

Kayla said...

I love the orchid. I do not have anything close to green thumb but I wish I did. I'd grow orchids and gerber daisies everywhere!

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails