Photo Booth Pictures

July 22, 2010

Some of you may remember that in my very first 101 in 1001 list, I had "Take photo booth pictures" as one of my goals. More specifically, it was one of my unachieved goals.

Though that list has long been forgotten by pretty much everyone, I still wanted to have at least some sort of experience taking pictures in a photo booth.

Luckily for me, Andrew's cousin happened to have a photo booth set up at his wedding reception and we took full advantage of that opportunity.

We were instructed to take pictures of ourselves, write a message on the back and leave it for the bride and groom. However, I also overheard that if you get a chance to take more, you can take them home!

So of course, we made sure we had the "chance" to take an extra photo for us to take home as a little memento of our time in Vancouver.

2 comments:

The Reading Bear said...

Love the pics! VERY VERY CUTE!! :D

The Reading Bear said...

Love the pics! VERY VERY CUTE!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails