Egg Tarts

November 6, 2010

My mom gave us this recipe yesterday because she's worried we'll miss Chinese food while we're over in Australia, and because the recipe is written in English, I'll be able to read and use it. The recipe is actually for "Custard Tarts" but since she said it was for "Egg Tarts", I'll go with it.

It's a really simple recipe, especially when you use pre-made tart shells, so I whipped up a batch with Nathan this afternoon during one of my cleaning breaks.


Nathan did a little math while he helped me set out the little tart shells, finding different ways to make 12.


Then, he practiced his pouring with the last three tarts.


As they baked, they made the house smell so delicious. And more importantly, they tasted delicious!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails