Don't Say I Didn't Warn You!

Thanks for checking back!


Hahaha

I've been working long and hard on my goal of finding some way to consolidate/link my blogs (#81). Finally, I decided to just start a new blog and have them all converge there.

So here's the scoop:

Starting today, all new posts will only be at my new blog.

For all you who subscribe to my blog, have RSS feeds and such, now is the time to change it! Or you'll be missing out on all the fun and you don't want that, do you?



And the minor details:

Most of my old posts (from this blog and my paper blog) will find their way over there soon, if it's not there already.

I'll still be playing around with things for the first little while until I love what I see, and hopefully you will too. Feedback is always welcome!


See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails