Taking A Break

April 8, 2011

It's been a little busy at home this week and once again, I'm coming down with a little something. It's becoming a weekly occurrence. So to ward off whatever might be causing my sniffles this week, I'll be taking a couple days off from blogging to give myself a little TLC.

To all you back home who rely on my posts to ensure we're still alive and well, this is your heads up. We're alive, just not online. So please don't call the local hospitals, police or the consulate looking for us. Unless of course you have a perfectly legitimate reason to. Then, by all means, call.

Another reason I'm taking a break is to finish up on a little project I've been working on. And that's all I'm going to say about that!

Want to find out what it is?

Check back in a couple days for the update.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails