Play Date Success

April 6, 2011

The play date was a success (as the title implies).

We arrived a little late. I miscalculated how long it would take to put Caleb down for a nap and feed him. It's like every other week, he decides to switch his schedule up just enough to throw me for a couple loops.

But Nathan was super helpful and got himself ready and we rushed out the door.

We got to McDonald's to find our friends were already playing. So we let the boys play for a little longer before we had lunch. Then we went in and had a quick lunch. Both boys had chicken nuggets. Nathan finished in record time. Must have been because he knew once he finished, they could go out to play again.

Nathan and his little friend ran around Playland pretending to be ninjas and Ben 10 characters. They looked like Batman and Robin. Nathan was Batman. His little friend was Robin.

Caleb sat contently on my lap and watched the big kids run around. It was nice to just sit and chat in the breezy autumn air. Yes autumn. It's autumn here and my brain and body are getting so confused.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ahh the joys of parenting 2 small children. It is nice when the older one will help get themselves ready to make your proud and ease your stress. Hang in there... I went to visit your paper blog, and like me when I had a little one - little gets done so I thought I'd leave a little note here. Your cards are adorable and I hope you're able to get back there soon! Thanks for your sweet comments today at my blog for the PC Blog Hop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails