some jokes just aren't very funny...
*sigh* don't even know where to begin. it's always been this way. excuses are always the same: because you're fun, you're easy to poke fun at, you can take it. well not anymore. what's the point of me pretending to be able to take it so i don't hurt THEIR feelings when all they're doing is hurting mine? i KNOW its all jokes and stuff but after a while, it really makes me stop and think if there's ever gonna be a time where i'm not the butt of everyone's joke. i don't really wanna say anything else b/c i know i'm gonna sound bitter and i'm gonna start ranting about things. this HAS made me into a bitter person and years and years of this being bottled up really makes a person mean.. i know i'm mean cos that's my only defense against these people.. *sigh* then i just go home and break down. really destroys my trust in people.. really makes me think twice about saying anything to anyone.. really makes me wonder who really cares sometimes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails