At Fat Camp

October 17, 2007

For the past couple of days, I've been suffering from a major sweet tooth. Yesterday, I ate three ice cream sandwiches. Three! The original thought was that I'd get the sugar rush I needed to stay up and study for my upcoming midterms. Today, I needed a pick-me-up and so I had two mantous (Chinese steamed buns) that were drizzled covered drenched swimming in sweetened condensed milk. Yuuuum! I've developed a nasty habit of eating whatever junk I can find while I'm studying. In order for my brain to function at a relatively normal level, my jaw needs to be moving.

And guess what Andrew said to me the other day? "Most brides [to-be] go to bridal boot camp but you go to ice cream fat camp." : ) Ice cream fat camp beats bridal boot camp any day! Helloooo diabetes.

Note: Jacqueline, this is what I took the picture for.

2 comments:

Jasy said...

Those were actually REALLY good!
Dang. Now I'm getting a craving.

princess_pauper said...

yes! i've turned you into a sweet-bun lover;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails