Waterloo At Western

October 20, 2007

One of soccer games scheduled for this weekend was at Western. As soon as I found out, I was thinking, "Who do I know that goes to Western?", because last time when I went to Brock and just sat there for the whole men's game, it just didn't do it for me.

So, after the women's game, I met up with Alana - the only girl from elementary school that I still really talk with. Honestly, (stealing her words here) the last time I hung out with this girl before this summer was when we were 14. It's been 7 years! I met up with her again earlier this summer for dessert and it was awesome. There was no awkwardness - we just picked up right where we left off.

Today was my first time visiting Western and let me say, meeting up with an old friend, just to grab a quick late lunch and talk without worrying about anything (except maybe.. the possibility of missing the bus) was a great way to spend it. I hope next time I visit, I'll have more time to stroll around the campus because on the way out, we drove by some pretty buildings :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails