Not Done Yet

November 15, 2007

Since today marks the half way mark of NaBloPoMo, I thought I might post about something that is sort of relevant. I have a problem finishing things. I don't think I've always had this problem but it's getting worse as time passes.

I used to have no problem writing up a paper myself. Now, it's gotten to the point where I can write a perfectly fine introduction, a bit of the middle and then I have to get Andrew to edit the paper for me, which usually means he ends up writing most of my conclusion. I just can't finish.

I also have a bad habit of not finishing my food. I'll eat until a certain point and then I'll leave it sitting on my desk. Even if there's only a mouthful left.

At one point I even contemplated half-brushing my teeth (a loooong time ago). Luckily, something clicked in my head to tell me that it was ridiculous because I was already doing 'half' of it so I might as well finish.

I'm actually pretty worried about this. I need to be a finisher. Especially with only exactly 2 months left for me to pull together my grad school applications. I need to finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not finishing your food is okay when you're with me :)

S2jay said...

Does anyone want to finish my papers for me?

and no. it is not okay to leave you half eaten food lying around. you're disgusting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails