Broken Telephone

December 13, 2007

My sister's work called this morning asking for her but she was at school. It sounded kind of important (because anything from William Sonoma sounds important to me) so I called her cell to let her know. She called me back moments later to tell me that she had been fired (but not really) and she went on to tell me about her studying problems.

I can relate to studying problems - I've had a whole week of studying problems before now (aka my brief retreat at home). Anyway, she was telling me how she thinks she has mental issues and constipation. I was really surprised that she told me this - we're not the type of family that shares these kinds of things, especially not 9:30 in the morning. She went on to say maybe she has anemia issues and when she was all done, I suggested maybe the stuff she was eating had to do with her constipation. And then, it all became clear... because the next thing she said was "I said CONCENTRATION, not CONSTIPATION." (Well, that's the basic gist of it, I don't remember it too clearly) And then apparently I laughed hysterically for a while.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

HAHA poor jay eat more vegetables :) or maybe some tomatoes if you really want to break the dam, so to speak.. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails