What The Hail?

June 16, 2008

During my last trip to the Lindt outlet today (hopefully, because I don't think my bank account will allow many more trips there) it started to rain, then pour, then hail.

I thought it was absurd, having hail in the middle of all this summer heat, but then I remembered someone saying that it happens every year. And then I remembered back when I was in elementary school, there was one day, probably in June, when I was sitting at a McDonald's for lunch and lo and behold, the same thing happened. It hailed in June. What an odd thing to happen.

3 comments:

Jasy said...

My mom thinks the world is ending.

*cough* :P

Andrew said...

HAHAHA what the hail

that was funny :)

Larissa said...

Nice title :) I have never been caught in hail, and hope it never happens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails