Jump Start Your Day

March 18, 2009

As of today, I officially have less than a week before the end of my freedom. Yes, for the past 6+ months, I have been living a life of freedom. With no job to get up for in the morning and only one class this term, I basically only had to be awake when Nathan was awake.

It was a pretty sweet life. I got back into my dirty habit of staying up until the wee hours in the morning and sleeping in until 10 daily. Sometimes 11. But now that I have to actually be somewhere by 8:45am, everyday, I'm in panic mode. How will I ever get myself into that kind of a schedule?

So I need some help here. I need to know how switch from being a night owl to an early bird (and bonus points for whoever can tell me how to do it within a week!) and then I need to know what people use to keep them awake and full of energy for the entire day. And I really do mean full of energy because I will be working with children.

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Hi there - you won some stamps over at my blog give-a-way!!! I need your mailing address to get them out in the mail to you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails