The Cheesecake Factory

April 6, 2010

One of the more important search topics while we were planning our trip down south was food. I mean, come on. It's Andrew. And me. So I casually mentioned to Andrew a couple of the restaurants I've always been meaning to try out, one of them being The Cheesecake Factory.

Like the awesome husband he is, he located the closest one to where we would be and made sure we went. Though I was the one who wanted to go, I protested that maybe it would be a little much for our budget and we should just go for dessert instead of dinner. We ended up compromising and going for a lunch instead.


Their food was delicious, albeit a little on the pricy side (I mean, come on, how much does it really cost for 3 miniature-sized corn dogs?) but what won me over was one of their feature cheesecakes.

May I present to you, Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake™


I know it's a little hard to see from my phone picture but that baby is made up of layers of red velvet cake and original cheesecake, covered with their cream cheese frosting, coated with white chocolate.

Tell me your heart didn't just skip a beat.


It is officially my new favourite cake. Now, if anyone can bring me a slice slab of it, I will love you forever.


I would definitely recommend trying it out, even if you go *just* for their cheesecakes. They're soooo smooth.

1 comment:

choifish said...

I had cheesecake factory in oklahoma and it was delicious! although i had BAD itus after :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails