Things Floating In My Head

May 7, 2010

I don't normally do this, but I feel these random thoughts must be released into the world. Or at least I should occupy myself with something while I wait for Andrew to come home.

Andrew's out getting some McDonald's.

Before he left, he asked me to do the dishes "if I want"... I'm thinking, "noooot really feeling it." So I'm not going to do them.

While waiting for his return, I was wasting some time clicking around on Facebook, reading some stranger's favourite quotes. One of them included a conversation about pizza. Now I want pizza instead of McDonald's (or maybe on TOP of my McDonald's!)... should I call Andrew and tell him?

Maybe not, because it took so much effort to send him out in the first place.

I need to stop reading/thinking/daydreaming about food.

But I wonder if they have McSushi...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails