Finally

November 15, 2010

About two years ago, I decided to pursue further education and enrolled into the Autism and Behavioural Science program. I started school a little after we got back from our honeymoon and for the first year and a bit of our marriage, Andrew and I worked hard for this certificate*.

In the interest of using our time wisely though, we decided not to attend my convocation ceremony and opted instead to have them courier my certificate to me.

Last week, the package finally arrived.


Awesome.


*Despite coming home at 3am from one job, leaving for his other job by 5am and working throughout the day, Andrew always found some sort of energy to stay up with me while I did my work, edit my assignments, go out to grab food for me and click the "submit" button when I was too chicken to. So it really was a joint effort.

2 comments:

pink said...

I love you guys!

why must you leave the country, again?!?!?!

oh yea... to become more awesome than you guys already are. if that were possible.

Andrew said...

yeah graduation with high honours!! Bernice had like a 4.0 GPA, 90+ on every course it was crazy

are we going to see you before we leave alison?

Related Posts with Thumbnails